Are you tired of templated dialogue and cliches?
We are too.
What we write…for you:
High quality, engaging, authentic and effective, custom content.
We will learn all about your product and audience and stay the course in your storytelling. The voice you choose, is the voice we will use – corporate, lighthearted, newsy, niche – whatever you choose, we will produce. We will discuss research hours, main points to cover, and SEO keywords, before launching your content.
Social media is now a crucial part of any digital marketing strategy, but in order to maximize your social media performance, you need to understand what’s driving clicks, what’s bringing engagement – what’s working and what isn’t. This is why an initial analysis of your brand page must be conducted.
Facebook pages are businesses like any other brick and mortar business, someone has to show up for work daily, to stock the shelves and service the customers.
What these pages need is someone to “work within the store” again. We will need to curate/write relevant articles to share your knowledge and expertise with the customer seeking these products.
These types of customers need to see proven track records and this is where consistent blogging and testimonials are of the utmost importance. Facebook pages will have to link back to these websites. The websites should be in good working order, should be populated with helpful information and glowing testimonials when possible. The websites should also be maintained in good working order and be secured (https).
You must create a buyers’ persona. The idea is to create profiles of your businesses’ ideal customers, so to craft targeted marketing messages to them. These messages will use the right tone of voice and address the specific needs and desires of the customer(s).
Winning articles will be curated (gathered and shared) or written (original works) according to the POV, design and style of the brand.
The S.M.A.R.T (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, time bound) goal framework will always be employed. We track Vanity metrics (likes, shares etc.) but more importantly we focus on targets such as metrics for leads generated, web referrals, and conversion rate.
The goal is to: build brand awareness, and manage brand reputation, thereby getting your business in front of the public.
- Build and manage an engaged community.
- Increase conversions/sales
- Gain customer/market insights
- Identify and nurture leads
- Deliver customer service support
- Attract candidates (recruitment)
- Identify crisis and manage communications
Our job will entail:
- Social media promotions and campaigns
- Creating relevant content, and curation of trending stories, sourcing the best hashtags, and ensuring all the businesses are following best practices to raise brand awareness.
- Social media monitoring
- Social media engagement
- Social selling
- Lead generation
We conduct monthly audits and submit the final analytics. Some metrics will be tracked more than others, especially the ones related to lead generations and conversions.
We work at ensuring the social media strategies are working as planned, and we aim for all ads/boosting to have satisfactory ROIs.
Here are some of the metrics we consider:
- Leads – Visitors that may become customers
- Conversions – Leads that become paying customers
- Reach and impressions – People that saw your posts
- Volume – Conversion size and brand mentions
- Engagement – Clicks, comments, shares
- Audience – Location, gender, language, interests, occupation, age
- Curated content – How many, how often, how successful
- Click-through with bounce rate – Website visitors and how long they stay
- Share of voice – How much are consumers talking about you compared to your competitors
- Lessons learned – Product feedback, user-generated content, technical issues
The goal is to get your brands to be recognized in the industries we are targeting. We work on all social media platforms, when requested. For Instagram, keep in mind, we will have to do a major photo shoot initially, and timely shoots over the course of the contract.
For a full social media campaign CONTACT US for a quote and/or proposal.
Facebook: Message us here
*This contract should last for 3 to 6 months
To see growth and for the best results, we need to be consistent and reliable for your customers. We will always conduct business with integrity and brand loyalty as we showcase you as an expert in your field.
In words only (below):
- 300 Words – Micro Blog Posts – Newsletters – Press Releases – Website Content -$60.00
- 600 Words – Short Blog Posts – Newsletters – Press Releases – Website Content – $100.00
- 1,000 Words – Standard Blog Posts – Ebook Chapters – Press Releases – Website Content –
Samantha McLeod is a travel and food writer based in Vancouver. Her work has taken her across Asia, Caribbean, North America, South America and Africa. She has a curious nature for searching out and documenting new places, spaces and food. ‘Sam’ is also an avid photographer whose work on sustainable, organic and local/seasonal foods has been internationally acclaimed. Sam does not only promote the merits of ethical clean foods and ethical businesses. She breathes it and helps others live it with her global culinary adventures.