The following Salmon Salad recipe for an easy, 3-steps dish is packed with nutrients and a good serving of healthy salmon. This recipe was created for SeaWestNews. You will love it!
Enjoy this farm-fresh salmon salad, it makes a perfect lunch, dinner, or pack it in a jar for on-the-go picnics. Springtime is the perfect time for clean eating, get ready for warmer weather by prepping your digestive system for the wealth of summertime eating.
Salmon with Spring Greens Salad
- Ingredients: Step one - Fish
- 1 serving farm-fresh salmon
- skin sliced for crispy salmon skin
- Marinated with chimichurri and set aside
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Ingredients: Step two - Dressing
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon organic brown sugar
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fennel
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves.
- Ingredients: Step Three - Salad
- Spring Greens.
- Heat the fats and sear the salmon (skin side down). Place a Bacon Press on top and cook for one minute.
- Add the cherry tomatoes to the pan (around the salmon), move around to char the tomatoes. Add the fennel and stir-fry (around the salmon). Pour in the balsamic vinegar, sprinkle on the sugar and thyme leaves. Stir well.
- Flip the salmon, cover and let steam for 45 seconds. Remove from the heat. Remove the salmon and set aside.
- Arrange the greens on a plate, scatter the pan-dressing onto the greens. Top with the crispy skin salmon. Decorate with edible flowers. Serve and enjoy.
- This is a fantastically easy recipe, really, you basically panfry salmon, and toss together a salad. The little extras make it unique - warm, bursting-with-sweet-juices tomatoes, crisp aromatic fennel, and the bacon-of-the-sea crispy skin of the salmon.
- Salmon provides 22–25 grams of protein per 3.5-ounce serving and is rich in a long-chain of omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon is also an excellent source of several B vitamins, potassium, selenium, and contains the antioxidant, Astaxanthin
Do you have a story worth sharing with the world? Want it to get featured ? We are here for you. Send us your story at email@example.com . You Can Share your story on Facebook or Twitter or even on Instagram
You would love these stories too :